If you are like me, you have probably given up on mainstream skin care products either because they are too expensive, full of chemicals, or simply because they are ineffective. Generations ago people used herbs and plants in their skin care regimes and not chemical ridden skin care products. Herbal skin care is natural, gentle, and effective.
For the best results, you should aim to use not just one herbal treatment for the skin but a line of herbal skin products. Here are 5 steps that should be essential in any skin care routine.
1. Face cream is a necessary component of any skin care regime. Moisturizing the skin on your face on a daily basis is necessary to give it a protective layer, hydrate it, and improve its overall condition. Anyone who wants to put off the signs of aging must use a good face cream with anti-aging properties. In herbal skin care, face creams that contain wakame, coenzyme Q10, functional keratin, maracuja, babassu, natural vitamin E and grapeseed oil are very effective because they combat the main causes of aging and penetrate your skin deeply to moisturize and soothe it.
2. If you think that you can use any run-of-the-mill body cream, you are mistaken. In order to maintain beautiful skin not just from the neck up, you have to find a high quality herbal treatment for the skin on your body. A good body lotion would contain the same ingredients as face cream. Sure it is expensive to use body lotion using the same ingredients as a face cream but why sacrifice quality for quantity? You may have to shell out a little more money to get good body lotion but believe me; when you feel the difference, you will realize it is worth it.
3. Don't make the mistake of applying face cream on your eyelids. The skin around your eyes has very thin membranes and skin cream is designed to penetrate deeply so it can be irritating. A light eye gel with the latest ingredients like haloxyl and eyeliss is an excellent addition to any herbal skin care regimen. By applying eye gel, you can vastly improve your overall appearance. Nothing can make you look older than under eye circles and wrinkles.
4. Do you think that washing your face on a daily basis is enough to keep your skin clean? Think again. There is another herbal treatment for the skin that you need to use in order to clean your pores effectively. We are exposed to so many toxins in modern life from pollution, food, and household products and in order to get rid of these toxins we need to do a periodic deep cleansing treatment. The most convenient way to do this is by using a deep cleansing face mask. By using a mask containing the latest ingredients such as kaolin, bentone gel, and active manuka honey, you can clean out the dirt and grime from your pores without drying your skin. Ideally, you would use a deep cleansing mask about twice a month.
5. If reversing the signs of aging in your skin really concerns you and you want to have a smoother complexion, adding a restorative night cream to your herbal skin care regimen is a must. Herbal night creams contain similar ingredients to day creams in addition to ingredients that are not included in day formulas. Richly moisturizing ingredients like avocado extract and shea butter deeply penetrate your skin while you sleep so you can wake up with a smooth, silky face.
So what are you waiting for? Make these products a part of your skin care routine in order to achieve healthy, beautiful skin. Remember that an herbal treatment for the skin should be pure and contain high concentrations of the latest active ingredients. Use this information as a guide to find skin care products that use the best of what nature has to offer so you can watch your skin look more radiant and beautiful every day.