What is Recycling? It is the reprocessing of old materials into new products.
What is the purpose of recycling? Basically it is for the prevention of wastage of potentially useful materials.A more detailed breakdown of its benefits are:
1. Reduction of the usage of fresh raw materials. This helps in preserving natural resources.
2. Reduction of energy usage. Incredible volume of energy are used to create products from raw materials. Recycling requires much less energy and therefore helps to preserve natural resources
3. Reduction of air and water pollution. This is achieved by reducing the need for traditional waste disposal.
4. Reduction of pollution caused by waste. Harmful chemicals and greenhouse gasses are released from rubbish in landfill sites.
5. Saves space that are otherwise used for Waste Disposal Landfill sites are filled up by a huge amount of waste products. These waste could have been recycled. Recycling allows for the proper usage of these waste products and thus saves space for landfills.
This recycling important? Yes it is. Our planet is already in a dire strait. If we do not recycle, the problems of human civilization will get worse and worse. Recycling is one of the best ways for individual like you and I to do our part to the betterment of our environment and world. Recycling is important to both the natural environment and us humans alike. Time is really running short. We must do our part.
Well, that is all for this article. We are safely say that recycle is extremely important. Thank you for reading.