Have no doubts, it is no longer a futuristic goal to run your car on water. In fact the future is now and people all over the world have been converting their cars so they can run on water and gasoline. Other than the advantages of preserving the planet, it also has individual advantages as well.
Here are seven advantages of running a car with HHO technology (running your car on water)
- Improve gas mileage by 40 – 50 percent. This goes for both highway and town (city) driving as well. Just imagine how much you can save by the end of the year? Most report saving anywhere from $850 – $1000 per year on gasoline. If there are multiple drivers in your family, this savings can increase by triple or quadrupling it. So what if you were running a company of 50 drivers, that would be nearly 50 grand in money savings.
- Eliminating pollution and other harmful excretes our engines let out. Your engine will increase the oxygen in the air instead of feeding it pollution. Now whats wrong with doing something that will help the environment?
- These kits can greatly increase the power and performance of your vehicle. The more gasoline you burn, the more the engine gets rattled up and wrecked, once you switch to water, it enhances power, and performance.
- Prevent future carbon build up
- Reduce the temperature of the engine, also improves engine life-span since its burning at a much cooler state.
- The engine will sound much quieter than it was before, this is due to less combustion in your car.
- Like I said earlier a LONGER ENGINE LIFE SPAN! Your car’s mileage will be the same, but the engine won’t be.
These are just a small list of the many advantages of burning water as a source of fuel. Anyone can do it, and in fact anyone can do it out of the comfort of their own home!