The report elaborates the complete details covering product definition, product type, and application. The report covers useful details which are categorized based on Flue Gas Desulfurization (FGD) production region, major players, and product type which will provide a simplified view of the Flue Gas Desulfurization (FGD) industry. The Flue Gas Desulfurization (FGD) market report presents the competitive scenario of the major market players based on the sales revenue, customer demands, company profile, the business tactics used in Flue Gas Desulfurization (FGD) market which will help the emerging market segments in making vital business decisions.
The flue gas desulfurization (FGD) is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 4.80% during the forecast period of 2020 – 2025.
Flue Gas Desulfurization (FGD) Market Segmentation:
This report on Global Flue Gas Desulfurization (FGD) market is a detailed research study that helps provides answers and pertinent questions with respect to the emerging trends and growth opportunities in this industry. It helps identify each of the prominent barriers to growth, apart from identifying the trends within various application segments of the Global market for Flue Gas Desulfurization (FGD). Collecting historical and recent data from various authentic resources and depending on all the factors and trends, the report presents a figurative estimate of the future market condition, along with compound annual growth rate (CAGR).
Inquire for sample copy at:
Global Flue Gas Desulfurization (FGD) market competition by top manufacturers, with production, price, revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the top players including Andritz AG, Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Ltd, Thermax Ltd, John Wood Group PLC, and Babcock & and Wilcox Enterprises Inc, amongst others.
Increasing Demand from Power Generation Sector
– Power plants are the largest sources of emission of SO2, mercury, and acid gases. In the power sector, coal accounts for about 98% of SO2 emissions, 94% of mercury emissions, 86% of NOx emissions, and 83% of fine particulate emissions.
– As of 2018, about 38% of the global power is generated using coal. Due to its abundance and ease of transport, the private energy producers prefer coal over clean natural gas. The large-scale use of coal pollutes the environment with toxins and contributes to global warming.
– The growing concerns regarding environmental pollution and the governments actions to curb the same are driving the growth of the FGD market. Stringent international and government regulations, such as the Clean Air Act (CAA) and the Mercury and Air Toxics Standards, enforce the installation of systems that monitor and curb emissions to bring them to a safer level in power generation companies using fossil fuels.
– The number of coal-based power plants shutting down is increasing in the developed regions, such as the United States and Europe, as the prices of alternative sources (such as renewables) continue to drop. Despite the shrinking number of coal-based power plants globally, the developing countries (such as China, India, etc.) are still endorsing the new coal-based power generation projects, owing to growing power demand and relative lower prices of coal compared to other options.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market
– Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the market for flue gas desulfurization and also to grow at the fastest rate over the forecast period.
– Owing to the flourishing economic conditions in the region, there has been a spur in the industrial activities in the region. Hence, it has resulted in increase in the air pollution. CO2 emissions in Asia-Pacific region grew from 13,994 MT in 2010 to 16,744.1 MT in 2018.
– In 2018, coal-fired power generation in India grew by 5% compared to 2017. Additionally, the share of coal in India’s primary energy consumption was 55.88% in 2018. Thus, the extensive use of coal for fulfilling the growing energy demand has been resulting in significant carbon emissions in the county.
– China’s 13th Five-Year (2016-2020) Plan for Economic and Social Development holds commitments for improving air quality and controlling emissions. The five-year plan commits to reduce emissions and ensure compliance with the emissions standards.
Browse full report at:
This independent 120 pages report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competition. With over 80 tables and figures examining the Flue Gas Desulfurization (FGD) market, the report gives you a visual, one-stop breakdown of the leading products, submarkets and market leader’s market revenue forecasts as well as analysis to 2025.
Key Points of this Report
• Impact of low unit costs, diversified product ranges and intense competition on the market
• Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
• Regional analysis of the market
• Identifying the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players
• 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in Excel)
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales): Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687
firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated Market research reports to industries, organizations or even individuals with an aim of helping them in their decision making process. MarketInsightsReports has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
This release was published on openPR.