Shimla, July 19
Eight people were injured in a landslide in Himachal Pradesh’s Kangra district on Tuesday morning, the state disaster management authority said.
According to the Kangra district emergency operations centre, the landslide occurred at a construction site near a flour mill around 9am, state disaster management director Sudesh Mokhta said.
The injured have been identified as Sahdev (21), his brother Vasudev (30), Rajeev Kumar (19), Gaurav (20), Dev Narayan (40), and Jagat (42) — all from West Bengal — Neetu (24) from Uttar Pradesh and Vinay Kumar (44) from Kangra district, he said.
They had been admitted to Tanda Medical College, Mokhta added.
Wise (formerly TransferWise) is the cheaper, easier way to send money abroad. It helps people move money quickly and easily between bank accounts in different countries. Convert 60+ currencies with ridiculously low fees - on average 7x cheaper than a bank. No hidden fees, no markup on the exchange rate, ever.
How to access the offer?
1- Click here
2- Select “Register''
3- Enter your email address, create a password, and select your country of residence
4- Fill out the required personal information, and the free first transfer offer will be applied automatically.
Benefits of the Multi-Currency Account:
- Free to create online
- Hold 50+ currencies
- Get multiple local bank details in one account (including EU, UK, US)
- Convert currency at the real exchange rate, even on weekends
- Spend whilst travelling on the Wise debit card without high conversion fees
Wise International Transfers:
- $1.5 billion saved by customers every year
- Send money to over 60 target currencies
- Lower fees for larger transfers
- No hidden fees. No bad exchange rates. No surprises.
- Send your money with a bank transfer, or a debit or credit card