- Musina-Makhado Special Economic Zone: The desperate bat…
- DOC duties penalize flexible packaging manufacturers, says FPA President
- Major palm oil companies broke their promise on No Deforestation—recovery is needed, says researcher
- NZ Business owners see cutting carbon emissions as ‘the right thing to do,’ despite the challenges of making change
- Pumping Mississippi River water west: solution or pipe dream?
- GEST Carts debuts in Scottsdale
- This ancient Antarctic ice reveals 50,000 years of vital climate change history
- Vinventions Launches Nomacorc Ocean, the First Wine Closure Which Helps Protect Our Oceans
HE EARTH HAS PROBLEMS, AND WE AREN’T HELPING, NOT EVEN THOSE WHO CLAIM TO CARE.
We humans seem to have a problem accepting the obvious. We squabble over the uncertain and ignore the undeniable. We fail to solve the things we can. Deforestation could be addressed – but it is not. Overpopulation could be addressed – but it is not. We humans prefer dramas. We prefer to fight over petty issues. We want to feel good, not do good. We don’t offer sacrifice, unless it is the sacrifice of someone else. The earth has problems, and we aren’t helping, not even those who claim to care.