Wilmington, Delaware, United States, Oct. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Transparency Market Research Inc. – The Global Bio-Based Bisphenol-A Market is prognosticated to reach US$ 262.1 Mn by 2031, according to a research report presented by Transparency Market Research (TMR). In addition, the study finds that the market for bio-based bisphenol-A is expected to grow at a CAGR of 19.1% during the forecast period, from 2022 to 2031.
Polycarbonates are being utilized in the production of a wide range of products such as the optical lenses, food & beverage containers, safety helmets, electronic & household appliances, automotive components, telephones, medical equipment, toys, and construction parts. This broad range of product application is creating notable business opportunities in the global bio-based bisphenol-A market, state analysts of a TMR report.
Request Sample Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=85176
The application of the bio-based epoxy adhesives & sealants is being increasing for the manufacturing of paints, adhesives, and consumer and industrial coatings. Hence, a rise in the demand for these products globally is creating profitable prospects in the market, states a TMR review that covers insights on the bio-based bisphenol-A market demand analysis.
With rising rate of depletion of petrochemical resources and increasing levels of carbon emissions globally, companies operating in the global bio-based bisphenol-A market are investing heavily in R&D projects. Furthermore, players are increasing efforts in order to find solutions such as polymers developed from naturally-occurring feedstock that can be used as a replacement to petroleum-based materials. Such efforts are expected to help in the expansion of the bio-based bisphenol-A market during the forecast period, according to researchers of a report by TMR.
Bio-based Bisphenol-A Market: Key Findings
- Bio-based bisphenol-A finds application in the manufacturing of epoxy resins and polycarbonate plastics, states a TMR study. The demand for polycarbonate plastics is being rising in the recent years owing to its increased utilization in the production of different types of consumer products including toys, medical devices, and food contact materials. Hence, increase in the sales of above-mentioned consumer products is expected to drive the growth prospects in the global market, states a TMR report that delivers key insights on the bio-based bisphenol-A market trends.
- The sales of bio-based epoxy resins is being increasing in the recent years owing to its rising utilization in paints & coatings, adhesives, high-performance composites, and insulation. Hence, rise in the demand for bio-based epoxy resins is anticipated to help in the expansion of the bio-based bisphenol-A market share during the forecast period, note analysts at TMR.
Bio-based Bisphenol-A Market: Growth Boosters
- Surge in the concerns pertaining to harmful industrial processes and decline in the petroleum-based resources are driving the expansion of the bio-based bisphenol-A market size
- Rise in the R&D projects focused on the bio-based polymers is creating prominent business avenues in the global bio-based bisphenol-a market
Make an Enquiry Before Buying – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=85176
Bio-based Bisphenol-A Market: Regional Analysis
- The bio-based bisphenol-A market in Europe is projected to gain lucrative prospects during the forecast period owing to increase in the industrialization and execution of strict regulations pertaining to the environment in the region
- The Asia Pacific bio-based bisphenol-A market is anticipated to expand at notable pace in the near future owing to a surge in the use of bio-based bisphenol-A in China during the production of epoxy resins and polycarbonate plastics
Bio-based Bisphenol-A Market: Key Players
Some of the key players profiled in the report are:
- Covestro AG
- Mitsui Chemicals Inc.
Bio-based Bisphenol-A Market Segmentation
- Polycarbonate Plastic
- Epoxy Resin
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Browse More Chemicals and Materials Reports by TMR:
Sodium Cyanide Market – Sodium Cyanide Market is Estimated to Progress at a CAGR of 4.2% during the Forecast Period 2022-2031
Levulinic Acid Market – Levulinic Acid Market is Estimated to Progress at a CAGR of 5% during the Forecast Period
Activated Carbon Market – Activated Carbon Market is Estimated to Progress at a CAGR of 8.1% during the Forecast Period 2022-2031
Sonochemical Coatings Market – Sonochemical Coatings Market is Estimated to Progress at a CAGR of 13.5% during the Forecast Period 2022-2031
Pigments Market – Pigments Market is Estimated to Progress at a CAGR of 4.59% during the Forecast Period 2022-2031
Metal Fabrication Market – Metal Fabrication Market is Estimated to Progress at a CAGR of 3.3% during the Forecast Period 2022-2031
Aerated Autoclaved Concrete (AAC) Market – Aerated Autoclaved Concrete (AAC) Market is Estimated to Progress at a CAGR of 7.1% during the Forecast Period 2022-2031
Petrochemicals Market – Petrochemicals Market is Estimated to Progress at a CAGR of 4.3% during the Forecast Period 2022-2031
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. The firm scrutinizes factors shaping the dynamics of demand in various markets. The insights and perspectives on the markets evaluate opportunities in various segments. The opportunities in the segments based on source, application, demographics, sales channel, and end-use are analysed, which will determine growth in the markets over the next decade.
Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision-makers, made possible by experienced teams of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants. The proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques we use always reflect the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in all of its business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit our YouTube channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Visit our sponsors
Wise (formerly TransferWise) is the cheaper, easier way to send money abroad. It helps people move money quickly and easily between bank accounts in different countries. Convert 60+ currencies with ridiculously low fees - on average 7x cheaper than a bank. No hidden fees, no markup on the exchange rate, ever.