- Climate change causes wonky bumblebee wings: scientists
- Watch now: Small chance of severe storms Thursday in southeast Nebraska – Lincoln Journal Star
- Polish regional authorities call for declaration of “state of natural disaster” over Oder river poisoning
- Hidden costs to building foundations due to sea level rise in a changing climate
- What Killed The Dinosaurs? New Discovery In Africa Hints At Multiple Asteroid Strikes, Say Scientists
- Commuter Services welcomes students and employees back to UH Mānoa
- bp to reportedly exit Mexican oil market amidst shift to renewables
- how Pact Collective is working towards circularity
HE EARTH HAS PROBLEMS, AND WE AREN’T HELPING, NOT EVEN THOSE WHO CLAIM TO CARE.
We humans seem to have a problem accepting the obvious. We squabble over the uncertain and ignore the undeniable. We fail to solve the things we can. Deforestation could be addressed – but it is not. Overpopulation could be addressed – but it is not. We humans prefer dramas. We prefer to fight over petty issues. We want to feel good, not do good. We don’t offer sacrifice, unless it is the sacrifice of someone else. The earth has problems, and we aren’t helping, not even those who claim to care.