- Red Teaming Climate Change
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Plastic pollution filling oceans
- Commentary: To survive climate change, we need bold, courageous action – Detroit Lakes Tribune
- Brexit threatening endangered species as red tape hits zoo breeding programmes | Zoos
- Rising costs of natural disasters hit retirees harder
- The Inflation Reduction Act ignores meat’s big carbon footprint
- Your Car Tires Cause Water Pollution — Here’s How
- How to Run in Extreme Heat? Ask a ‘Son of the Desert’ – The New York Times
HE EARTH HAS PROBLEMS, AND WE AREN’T HELPING, NOT EVEN THOSE WHO CLAIM TO CARE.
We humans seem to have a problem accepting the obvious. We squabble over the uncertain and ignore the undeniable. We fail to solve the things we can. Deforestation could be addressed – but it is not. Overpopulation could be addressed – but it is not. We humans prefer dramas. We prefer to fight over petty issues. We want to feel good, not do good. We don’t offer sacrifice, unless it is the sacrifice of someone else. The earth has problems, and we aren’t helping, not even those who claim to care.