- Five Decades in the Making: Why It Took Congress So Long to Act on Climate – The New York Times
- The UN recently declared a universal human right to a healthy, sustainable environment. Here’s where resolutions like this can lead
- The Senate Finally Passed a Bill About Climate Change
- Earth’s CO2 Level Rose Every Year Since Climate Change Became a National Issue – 24/7 Wall St.
- Deep dive on plastics | Otago Daily Times Online News
- Due to climate change, Nevada says goodbye to grass
- We should consider a cap-and-trade system for conserving water
- Recycling: Columnist offers not-so-serious answers to questions – The Columbus Dispatch
HE EARTH HAS PROBLEMS, AND WE AREN’T HELPING, NOT EVEN THOSE WHO CLAIM TO CARE.
We humans seem to have a problem accepting the obvious. We squabble over the uncertain and ignore the undeniable. We fail to solve the things we can. Deforestation could be addressed – but it is not. Overpopulation could be addressed – but it is not. We humans prefer dramas. We prefer to fight over petty issues. We want to feel good, not do good. We don’t offer sacrifice, unless it is the sacrifice of someone else. The earth has problems, and we aren’t helping, not even those who claim to care.
New York, Aug. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The Insight Partners published latest research study…
[unable to retrieve full-text content]Missoula Co. considering solar energy for fairgrounds NBC Montana Source link
AdvertisementFrench energy company Total Eren is about to finalize the construction of a 100 megawatt…
Washington, D.C. — Last week, Senate Democratic leadership announced the introduction of the Inflation Reduction…
A paper recently published in the journal Energies demonstrated the feasibility of building a hypothetical…
WASHINGTON, D.C. —The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) today announced the launch of the Cadmium Telluride…