- How India can mitigate climate change impact
- How science is getting closer to a world without animal testing
- Why Carbon Neutral Packaging Is a Must for Your Supplement Business
- Haines subdivision progress, land swap options for landslide victims, and Tuesday’s election | KHNS Radio
- Listening to Amazon rainforest to understand deforestation
- Red Teaming Climate Change
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Plastic pollution filling oceans
- Commentary: To survive climate change, we need bold, courageous action – Detroit Lakes Tribune
HE EARTH HAS PROBLEMS, AND WE AREN’T HELPING, NOT EVEN THOSE WHO CLAIM TO CARE.
We humans seem to have a problem accepting the obvious. We squabble over the uncertain and ignore the undeniable. We fail to solve the things we can. Deforestation could be addressed – but it is not. Overpopulation could be addressed – but it is not. We humans prefer dramas. We prefer to fight over petty issues. We want to feel good, not do good. We don’t offer sacrifice, unless it is the sacrifice of someone else. The earth has problems, and we aren’t helping, not even those who claim to care.