- Toxic pollution in the Great Lakes remains a colossal problem – GoErie.com
- What is a carbon footprint and what are some steps I can take to reduce it?
- Inflation Reduction Act invests in a key part of fighting climate change: Nature
- New Legislation in California Targets Plastic Waste From Online Retailers
- Sask biomass energy company takes next step in Japanese partnerships – DiscoverHumboldt.com
- Pipe dream or possible? Experts weigh in on idea of sending Mississippi River water to West – Desert Sun
- Spaghetti sauce is under threat as water crisis slams tomatoes
- Why solar panels could lower the cost of your energy bill
HE EARTH HAS PROBLEMS, AND WE AREN’T HELPING, NOT EVEN THOSE WHO CLAIM TO CARE.
We humans seem to have a problem accepting the obvious. We squabble over the uncertain and ignore the undeniable. We fail to solve the things we can. Deforestation could be addressed – but it is not. Overpopulation could be addressed – but it is not. We humans prefer dramas. We prefer to fight over petty issues. We want to feel good, not do good. We don’t offer sacrifice, unless it is the sacrifice of someone else. The earth has problems, and we aren’t helping, not even those who claim to care.