MARION. KY — The city of Marion, Kentucky, is continuing to find ways to combat the water crisis.
The P&H Farms’ bulk water hauling effort has moved to a new location. It’s now at Mill Bluff Springs.
The Kentucky National Guard is continuing to pull water from the Tradewater, city leaders say. That means the city has two locations to pull water from to add to Old City Lake.
The city continued bottled water distribution Tuesday for folks with last names beginning with G through L.
Wednesday is intake and delivery day for anyone having trouble picking up water themselves. Residents should keep in mind that they have to call the city to schedule deliveries.
Thursday is pickup day for folks with last names beginning with M through R.
Friday is for folks with last names beginning with S through Z.
The schedule for water pickup days is 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Those who need to schedule a water delivery because of health problems or a lack of transportation can call 270-965-2266.
Wise (formerly TransferWise) is the cheaper, easier way to send money abroad. It helps people move money quickly and easily between bank accounts in different countries. Convert 60+ currencies with ridiculously low fees - on average 7x cheaper than a bank. No hidden fees, no markup on the exchange rate, ever.
How to access the offer?
1- Click here
2- Select “Register''
3- Enter your email address, create a password, and select your country of residence
4- Fill out the required personal information, and the free first transfer offer will be applied automatically.
Benefits of the Multi-Currency Account:
- Free to create online
- Hold 50+ currencies
- Get multiple local bank details in one account (including EU, UK, US)
- Convert currency at the real exchange rate, even on weekends
- Spend whilst travelling on the Wise debit card without high conversion fees
Wise International Transfers:
- $1.5 billion saved by customers every year
- Send money to over 60 target currencies
- Lower fees for larger transfers
- No hidden fees. No bad exchange rates. No surprises.
- Send your money with a bank transfer, or a debit or credit card