Hamirpur, July 24
Heavy loss to government and private properties was reported following a landslide in a Dharat village of Bilaspur today. The loss to livestock was also reported by the District Disaster Management Authority. A cow shelter was damaged where two buffaloes and 12 goats were buried under the debris of landslide that occurred after heavy rain in Kuh Majhwar gram panchayat in Ghumarwin subdivision in the wee hours today. Apart from the cow shelter, roads leading to villages in the area were also damaged. The road to Majhwar turned into a nullah while a portion of another road was washed away.
Ghumarwin SDM Rajeev Thakur said the cow shelter of Sanjay Kumar of Dharat village had been damaged. He said there was a massive damage to the roads leading to the area and it was disconnected for vehicular traffic. He said an immediate relief of Rs 30,000 was given to the affected family. He said heavy machinery was pressed into service to clear the roads.
Wise (formerly TransferWise) is the cheaper, easier way to send money abroad. It helps people move money quickly and easily between bank accounts in different countries. Convert 60+ currencies with ridiculously low fees - on average 7x cheaper than a bank. No hidden fees, no markup on the exchange rate, ever.
How to access the offer?
1- Click here
2- Select “Register''
3- Enter your email address, create a password, and select your country of residence
4- Fill out the required personal information, and the free first transfer offer will be applied automatically.
Benefits of the Multi-Currency Account:
- Free to create online
- Hold 50+ currencies
- Get multiple local bank details in one account (including EU, UK, US)
- Convert currency at the real exchange rate, even on weekends
- Spend whilst travelling on the Wise debit card without high conversion fees
Wise International Transfers:
- $1.5 billion saved by customers every year
- Send money to over 60 target currencies
- Lower fees for larger transfers
- No hidden fees. No bad exchange rates. No surprises.
- Send your money with a bank transfer, or a debit or credit card