July 26, 2022, 7:04 PM
The cleanup of the Fifth Street Fire site in Calumet, Mich., to remove asbestos-contaminated rubble and debris from a May 2021 fire has been completed, according to the Environmental Protection Agency on Tuesday.
The EPA said it removed more than 1,800 tons of debris and 135 tons of contaminated soil, and backfilled open basements.
Calumet is located on Michigan’s Upper Peninsula.
This story was produced by Bloomberg Law Automation.
Wise (formerly TransferWise) is the cheaper, easier way to send money abroad. It helps people move money quickly and easily between bank accounts in different countries. Convert 60+ currencies with ridiculously low fees - on average 7x cheaper than a bank. No hidden fees, no markup on the exchange rate, ever.
How to access the offer?
1- Click here
2- Select “Register''
3- Enter your email address, create a password, and select your country of residence
4- Fill out the required personal information, and the free first transfer offer will be applied automatically.
Benefits of the Multi-Currency Account:
- Free to create online
- Hold 50+ currencies
- Get multiple local bank details in one account (including EU, UK, US)
- Convert currency at the real exchange rate, even on weekends
- Spend whilst travelling on the Wise debit card without high conversion fees
Wise International Transfers:
- $1.5 billion saved by customers every year
- Send money to over 60 target currencies
- Lower fees for larger transfers
- No hidden fees. No bad exchange rates. No surprises.
- Send your money with a bank transfer, or a debit or credit card