- More coordination needed to protect Mediterranean from pollution
- What’s Behind the DRC’s Decision to Auction Off Some of Its Rain Forest?
- HHS embraces new mission: ‘Climate Change and Health Equity’
- Survey Finds Overwhelming Bipartisan Support for Recycling Refund Programs | News
- Using Tree Stumps as Ad Space for Anti-Deforestation Art
- Floodplain agriculture can prevent the disturbance of rainforests in Amazonia
- Rare Florida Keys Lizard Proposed for Endangered Species Protection
- Discovery of largest natural carbon onions on Earth
HE EARTH HAS PROBLEMS, AND WE AREN’T HELPING, NOT EVEN THOSE WHO CLAIM TO CARE.
We humans seem to have a problem accepting the obvious. We squabble over the uncertain and ignore the undeniable. We fail to solve the things we can. Deforestation could be addressed – but it is not. Overpopulation could be addressed – but it is not. We humans prefer dramas. We prefer to fight over petty issues. We want to feel good, not do good. We don’t offer sacrifice, unless it is the sacrifice of someone else. The earth has problems, and we aren’t helping, not even those who claim to care.