- Recycling 'as important as it's ever been' | News | sharonherald.com – Sharonherald
- Former Alaskan defense sites: potential toxicant source as climate warms
- Trouble in Trenton: ‘The Clock is Ticking’, Says Smith
- Chicken in British supermarkets ‘linked to deforested Amazon’ | Environment
- Climate tipping points could lock in unstoppable changes to the planet – how close are they?
- Kenya: Bishops call for environmental conservation.
- Bioplastics made of bacteria to reduce plastic waste in oceans : News Center
- EPA Releases 20 Climate Adaptation Implementation Plans from National Offices, Regions to Increase Resilience to Impacts of Climate Change
HE EARTH HAS PROBLEMS, AND WE AREN’T HELPING, NOT EVEN THOSE WHO CLAIM TO CARE.
We humans seem to have a problem accepting the obvious. We squabble over the uncertain and ignore the undeniable. We fail to solve the things we can. Deforestation could be addressed – but it is not. Overpopulation could be addressed – but it is not. We humans prefer dramas. We prefer to fight over petty issues. We want to feel good, not do good. We don’t offer sacrifice, unless it is the sacrifice of someone else. The earth has problems, and we aren’t helping, not even those who claim to care.