- Warnings on air pollution need to be directed towards polluters – study | Air pollution
- Governor Newsom Signs Legislation Cutting Harmful Plastic Pollution to Protect Communities, Oceans and Animals
- NASA Approves Continuation of ICESat-2 Space Laser After 3+ Years of Big Results
- Endangered species need help: No biology expertise required – The Source
- When heat and pollution coincide, mortality risk doubles • Earth.com
- Increasing severity of natural disasters underscores need for technology and preparation
- Attorney General Bonta: Moreno Valley General Plan Would Exacerbate Pollution Burden in Environmental Justice Communities | State of California – Department of Justice
- New E-Book Guides Homeowners Through Remodeling or Building
HE EARTH HAS PROBLEMS, AND WE AREN’T HELPING, NOT EVEN THOSE WHO CLAIM TO CARE.
We humans seem to have a problem accepting the obvious. We squabble over the uncertain and ignore the undeniable. We fail to solve the things we can. Deforestation could be addressed – but it is not. Overpopulation could be addressed – but it is not. We humans prefer dramas. We prefer to fight over petty issues. We want to feel good, not do good. We don’t offer sacrifice, unless it is the sacrifice of someone else. The earth has problems, and we aren’t helping, not even those who claim to care.