- Under siege, why the ocean is vital to humanity’s future: UNEP expert
- New Research Considers Climate Influence on Five Extreme Weather Events Worldwide
- Jane Marsh – History and Pitfalls of Carbon Sequestration
- Energy harvesting, an alternative to batteries
- Government indifference is hindering the development of green energy in Venezuela
- Rare Southern Tropical Storm To Track: Warning For Aruba
- Britain starts building ‘guard rails’ for green bonds
- Real Estate Co. Can’t Get $12M Virus Coverage Under Policy
HE EARTH HAS PROBLEMS, AND WE AREN’T HELPING, NOT EVEN THOSE WHO CLAIM TO CARE.
We humans seem to have a problem accepting the obvious. We squabble over the uncertain and ignore the undeniable. We fail to solve the things we can. Deforestation could be addressed – but it is not. Overpopulation could be addressed – but it is not. We humans prefer dramas. We prefer to fight over petty issues. We want to feel good, not do good. We don’t offer sacrifice, unless it is the sacrifice of someone else. The earth has problems, and we aren’t helping, not even those who claim to care.