- DEC and Finger Lakes Land Trust Announce Permanent Protection of Land to Help Protect Syracuse Drinking Water Quality
- How do technologies help to reduce carbon footprint?
- Climate change could aggravate over half of known human pathogens, scientists say
- U.S. to Finally Decide Protection for Foreign Birds, Butterflies
- Conservation survey finds native NYS pollinators at risk
- A Good Chunk of Maine Could Ignite At Any Second
- Ancient source of oxygen for life hidden deep in the Earth’s crust — ScienceDaily
- Leading Solar Energy Solution Provider Haitai Solar Launches IPO on Beijing Stock Exchange
HE EARTH HAS PROBLEMS, AND WE AREN’T HELPING, NOT EVEN THOSE WHO CLAIM TO CARE.
We humans seem to have a problem accepting the obvious. We squabble over the uncertain and ignore the undeniable. We fail to solve the things we can. Deforestation could be addressed – but it is not. Overpopulation could be addressed – but it is not. We humans prefer dramas. We prefer to fight over petty issues. We want to feel good, not do good. We don’t offer sacrifice, unless it is the sacrifice of someone else. The earth has problems, and we aren’t helping, not even those who claim to care.