One more city on the east coast that’s less likely to be hit by a major storm is Syracuse, New YOrk. This may come as a surprise for many as much of the state of New York is surrounded by water. However, still, not much happens in Syracuse. According to Money Inc., this cozy city is safe from wildfires, hurricanes, earthquakes, and flooding. Of course, there is always your average rain or thunderstorm, but you can’t get away from that no matter where you live.
As Weather Spark states, the hottest it typically gets in this area is about 82 degrees Fahrenheit in the hot summer months. The winter months, however, in this area are exceptionally cold. Normally, it doesn’t get below 16 F, but it has reached as low as -1 F. This is due to the snowy winter months in Syracuse. It’s almost uncommon for it to not snow in this region during the early and late months of the year. So, if you’re open to some cold snowy weather as opposed to disasters, Syracuse may be the place for you.
Wise (formerly TransferWise) is the cheaper, easier way to send money abroad. It helps people move money quickly and easily between bank accounts in different countries. Convert 60+ currencies with ridiculously low fees - on average 7x cheaper than a bank. No hidden fees, no markup on the exchange rate, ever.
How to access the offer?
1- Click here
2- Select “Register''
3- Enter your email address, create a password, and select your country of residence
4- Fill out the required personal information, and the free first transfer offer will be applied automatically.
Benefits of the Multi-Currency Account:
- Free to create online
- Hold 50+ currencies
- Get multiple local bank details in one account (including EU, UK, US)
- Convert currency at the real exchange rate, even on weekends
- Spend whilst travelling on the Wise debit card without high conversion fees
Wise International Transfers:
- $1.5 billion saved by customers every year
- Send money to over 60 target currencies
- Lower fees for larger transfers
- No hidden fees. No bad exchange rates. No surprises.
- Send your money with a bank transfer, or a debit or credit card